Monday, September 25, 2006

WOOOOOOHHOOOOOOOOO~!!!!
My HADY MIRZA has won the Singapore Idol!!!!
Baik larrr...
Hidup Melayu! hahahah

My whole family screamed and 'terkinja-kinja' especially my mum.
She was very funny lah.
She 'loncat loncat' at the window and screamed hady's name.
Gilerr!!! hahaha
The passers-by all looked at us. LOL.

I know Hady deserves this title more than Jon.
Alah..Jon boleh gi balik skola lah belajar rajin2...
tak payah lah jadi star..
hahahaha

At least now Singaporeans wont feel ashame that Hady will be representing Singapore in the ASEAN IDOL.
Actually when I read the forum, many people said that they sense a bit of racism.
They even mention this: 'aiyah..another malay won. sian.zzzz...'
What Da F*ck!!!
Memang hady bagus pe.
Btw, I'm looking forward to his new album and single 'You give me wings'.
Sis, you buy hor the album. hahaha

Out of a sudden, its like I'm falling in love with Hady.
hahah..
I know lah thats impossible.
Berangan je pe.
But if any of you here knows Hady personally,
don't forget to introduce him to me , okay...hehehe
Ok, ok...aku dah start menggatal....
But seriously lah...I like his looks and personality.heeee....

Then the 'boy' want to chuck where huh?
hahahha
The 'boy' bingit that Hady won.
Ni lagi satu...namer je melayu..
tapi tak nak melayu menang.
I told him that I really really like Hady.
And he replied:' ya ya ya....but u love me rite..'
hahahah
lagi nak buat kelakar...

I'm so so so damn happy.
I voted for like more than 20 times u know.
luckily not wasted.
K lah...today I'm going to dream about Hady, okay.
Don't disturb.
Good nite, peeps...

10:35 PM

SIMPLY ZURA

23 years young
30th August 1983
Virgo
Singapore
Earlychildhood Educator
Ex-S'pore Poly student
Loves The Almighty God/my family/gd friends
So much into kids, chocolates, purple,
cars, cam-whoring, bloghopping, sushis
shoes, bags, cosmetics and certain sports

A Daughter.Sister.Teacher.Friend



LINKS

<3 Basirah
Arfan
Apiz
Ayu
Ayuni
Dee
Fatimah
Feez
Idah
Juliana
Nura
Rendra
Rini
Wati
Yati


CREDITS



Image: TheSista, Basirah
Layout: TheSista, Basirah
Host: 1 2

TAG




They (2)
By Jem
BestVideoCodes.com